• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Media Center Audio Solution

Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
49
Hi. So I recently got the Gateway FPD2185W (21" widescreen monitor), and it's absolutely great. The plethora of inputs it has is really nice, as I have my PC hooked up to VGA (will move to DVI once I get the cable in the mail), an XBOX 360 hooked up via component (will move to VGA once the PC moves to DVI), and a PS2/GC/XBOX hooked up via S-Video.

The only issue I have is having to change the cable for the sound from my Monsoon computer speakers constantly when I want to switch from the PC to other inputs. Is there some kind of audio splitter cable out there that allows me to have all my systems hooked up to one speaker system at once? I'm not expecting it to be able to output everything simultaneously; I'm just looking for something that'll prevent me from having to constantly change cables to get sound. Thanks.
 
Back
Top