Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta Client

Shoot... I haven't pre-ordered... is there any other way to get a beta key?

This beta is REALLY REALLY beta...

Lots of controls aren't changeable (can't change use key or chat keys without the game crashing). It'll also crash during gameplay for me.

It's difficult to find out how to change the resolution too. You need to hit the "edit" button on the lower left hand corner in order to do so.

It's difficult to find out how to change the resolution too. You need to hit the "edit" button on the lower left hand corner in order to do so.

I love you. I could not for the life of me figure out how to do this. Also, crappy game is crappy reskin of BC2

Already been playing it. Has a lot of room for improvement. I'm hoping this is more of an Alpha build.

well you need to log in with an EA account, and when I do log in, I cant connect unless I enter a serial number, there is no serial number that came with this beta download ???

Gonna try it again, cause I couldn't connect. Wondering if those outside the US can't get in on the fun, even though I've got the beta.

Still waiting for those bstds to patch their last game so we can play it, for now,
screw them!

everyoned should play a beta version, why need a serial, so stupid...so how do you obtain a key, ea has a program?

Five minutes into this game I got so bored I had to masturbate. Usually I can ejaculate while in-game, but not this one.

The beta key system is really bad. I used my CNC4 beta key from months back and it worked...

I love you. I could not for the life of me figure out how to do this. Also, crappy game is crappy reskin of BC2

I would say the similarities between BC2 and MOH stop at: they use the same engine, set in present day...

The BC2 beta was way more polished then this beta, and the menus are horrendous.

i can see EA support is in full swing

moh.jpg

This didn't work.

LOL.. just signing up for combattesting.com 's forum doesn't give you immediate access. You need to read some on the board to get familiar with their system, install TS3, setup your user profile correctly, etc.

I feel like an old man. You have to pay for beta's now or jump through hoops to get a key. Demos no longer exist. Sad state of PC gaming.

I feel like an old man. You have to pay for beta's now or jump through hoops to get a key. Demos no longer exist. Sad state of PC gaming.
yup. even "good" games these days still suffer from consolitis and the devs dont care b/c people still buy them. im done with cross platform games now that arent from a PC-centric dev or that werent made exclusively for PC and then ported...this shit has got to stop

I agree
Its kind of retarded to restrict beta to users who pre-purchase the game.

Personally, I don't see any reason to pre order any game. I only buy them after reviews and user feedbacks are posted online

Here is a hint for marketing...

You have my attention which is a very rare event.

If you want my money you have to capture and hold my interest.

Fail...

BFBC2 beta was fun and I bought that game.

LOL.. just signing up for combattesting.com 's forum doesn't give you immediate access. You need to read some on the board to get familiar with their system, install TS3, setup your user profile correctly, etc.

Yeah I'm not doing all that for a stupid beta key. Sorry.

Would have been nice for the [H] front page to mention it needs a hard-to-get key in order to play so I didn't waste my bandwidth downloading it.

I actually played it for while last night, and have to say its a 7/10 at best.
Decent hit reg, unlike BF games. Sound was pretty good, you could tell if people were in front or behind you. graphics weren't anything amazing at 1680 with everything pretty much maxxed out. but it didn't look bad either. You cant shoot through any wall or object, which is one thing I hate about COD series, so that's positive.
I was excited to try this demo after watching e3 preview, but honestly it is just so so. Very much has a been there, done that feel to it. They mention how they worked on this for years. Really? At least they got the hit registration right, which could make it good competitive game. Since it doesn't come out till fall, they have some time to listen to feedback and make some changes, but not sure who they will make it unique.

s[H]aqFU;1035858508 said:
I actually played it for while last night, and have to say its a 7/10 at best.
Decent hit reg, unlike BF games. Sound was pretty good, you could tell if people were in front or behind you. graphics weren't anything amazing at 1680 with everything pretty much maxxed out. but it didn't look bad either. You cant shoot through any wall or object, which is one thing I hate about COD series, so that's positive.
I was excited to try this BETA after watching e3 preview, but honestly it is just so so. Very much has a been there, done that feel to it. They mention how they worked on this for years. Really? At least they got the hit registration right, which could make it good competitive game. Since it doesn't come out till fall, they have some time to listen to feedback and make some changes, but not sure who they will make it unique.

Made a few adjustments for you.

c'mon people were going to start sharing beta keys here! its not like its the license version!! ;)

I pre-ordered through Amazon yesterday. No key yet. I'm assuming it will be emailed?

If you don't already have a Redemption Key you can get one by preordering Medal of Honor at a participating retailer.

Click here to preorder now

Bahhhh, no thanks.

I'm thinking those overseas are pretty much screwed. I don't connect to anyone or anything with the damn game. So much for pre-ordering it.

Back