Meaty's For Sale Thread

meaty

[H]ard|Gawd
Time for me to get rid of stuff that is just sitting around gather dust all prices include shipping unless otherwise stated:

Networking stuff:

Dlink DWL-g730ap Mini Router/Access point. Bought this at to use at my old work since we didn't have wireless, works great. $50

Intel Pro 1000 GT Desktop Adapter, this ONLY has the low profile bracket also, BNIB $25

Linksys WRT54GS v.2 Great dd-wrt router, currently has DD-WRT on it, not sure which version. Great solid router, I just needed something with wireless N $30

Video Stuff

Various passive mini display port to DVI adapaters x2 $5 each or $12 for all 3. 1 came with an ATI video card and the other is monoprice brand.

I'll be adding more stuff as I start to go through it.

heatware and ebay

SOLD Items:
Dlink Xtreme N Wireless card with Low Profile PCI brakcet only. Model # dwa-552 This one is card only no antennas. $12

Nero Liquid TV Bundle LNIB opened it up and used the remote a litte never got around to setting up the software or USB tuner. Includes Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-950Q USB tuner. $30

Monoprice Wireless-N 802.11n Pci Adapter model # MP-WNP671N This one is BNIB, box is opened but card was never used. $12

Last edited:
I will be adding tons of xbox 360 and ps3 games in the next week or so.

Back