• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Measuring My Computer Temperature

What type of motherboard do you have? Most newer name-brand motherboards come with a monitoring program.

If not, you can google "Speedfan". That's a neat little program that looks at all the temperatures in your computer.
 
Speedfan is the best program, in my opinion if your motherboard didn't come with one. Click there and it's right under "Download". It says "The latest version is Speedfan 4.24", click on Speedfan 4.24 and it will start the download.

Enjoy!
 
Geo Nation said:
Thank you for helping me!

Anytime. :D

EDIT: Oh, yeah, MBM 5. You mean that software that I couldn't open on my computer? The one that locked it up 5 times? That software. And once I finally got it running, half the time it gave off-the-wall results that couldn't be right? I have yet to have a good experience with that program, not to say others haven't, but I don't recommend it because I don't know anything about it, simply because it didn't work for me.
 
Back
Top