Me Headphones Died

HaX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
1,916
I got these zalman 5.1 headphones.. yea they're crap. The latex covering for the ears are ripped apart, not intentionally of course. The one of the three right speakers is dead and when I game it totally throws me off. So I'm in the market for some new headphones. I'm gamer/movie junkie/daily music listener. I like gamer headphones.. I was thinking about the Icemat Siberia headphones.. but i dunno. I'd like some recommendations before I throw out the cash. I'm looking to spend around 50-125$
 
Ive got a pair of Senn HD485's and i really like them. They are very comfy, sound good with whatever music i put through them, and they do well in CSS. I got them for $65 i think.
 
I would not recommend Grados for gaming at all.

Audio Technica ATH a500s are decent option in that price range for gaming. I (and quite a few other people on this board) have the a900's and they are great for gaming/music/movies.

Search this board you'll get plenty of results for gaming + headphones.
 
I would not recommend Grados for gaming at all.

Audio Technica ATH a500s are decent option in that price range for gaming. I (and quite a few other people on this board) have the a900's and they are great for gaming/music/movies.

Search this board you'll get plenty of results for gaming + headphones.

Another vote for the ATH A500s. Music sounds great and they're simply awesome for movies and gaming :D
 
how are the Sennheiser HD 555? I they sort of caught my eye when browsing through newegg.
 
Back
Top