Zoson
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2001
- Messages
- 6,113
I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of an upgraded version of the MDR-G82's. They came out several years ago, and I have yet to see another 'studio monitor' + 'street style' headphone on the market. The G82's go behind your head like normal street style headphones, but they have no clips for your ears. Instead they have a studio style cup for your ear, and your ears go inside the cups.
Unfortunately I broke my G82's the other week, and need someone to replace them with. It also appears that Sony has discontinued the MDR-G82's altogether. So, if anyone knows of a full sized >35mm driver 'street style' headset, please let me know!
Unfortunately I broke my G82's the other week, and need someone to replace them with. It also appears that Sony has discontinued the MDR-G82's altogether. So, if anyone knows of a full sized >35mm driver 'street style' headset, please let me know!