MDPC Sleeving Question

jam3s121

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
71
I think I'm going to purchase MDPC sleeving, I was going to buy techflex but its quality doesn't really look great.

If I purchased 3/8th sleeving (I believe the MDPC SATA sleeve is about 3/8 would ALL wires of a 24pin motherboard connector fit into it or would I need to possibly need two or three sleeves for all the wires.

I don't like the look of each wire being individually sleeved but if i need to do two or three sleeves for all the wires that would work.

I'd rather just sleeve all the wires together in one sleeve for each cable like most modular psu's already come but in a different color scheme.

thanks
 
There is no way all 24 pins from a motherboard connector would fit inside an MDPC Sata sleeve. Why don't you just be cheap and get some heatshrink the same size as what comes on most PSUs? Granted it won't be the same quality as MDPC sleeve, but it would work. Hell I'd even offer to send you mine if I had actually gotten around to sleeving my PSU in the last 6 months.
 
Back
Top