• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MD1000 without SATA interposer = SLOW?

J

justinjja2

Guest
I did some googling about whether or not I needed SATA interposers for an MD1000.
Seems like the answer is no you use it in unified mode w/ all sata disks.

Upon testing I found without an interposer you are limited to a single channel of bandwidth, meaning 300MB/s Max shared between all disks.


This would make sense, but I'm surprised I didn't read about this before hand.
Is this common knowledge?

~Justin
 
Back
Top