• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MCW55 vs MP-1 VS Maze 4

HybridHB

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
1,258
So i keep hearing the X1800 XT is noisy, which is a big no no for me. I am looking for a block for the XT which has yet to be installed. Which of these blocks perform the best? Or better yet, will all of them even fit? One thing to keep in mind is that i dont mind sacrificing some performance in order for it to be high flow. I dont want a restrictive block.
 
Tbh, nobody really knows which is better...my guess is they are all three about the same. All three should fit as well.
 
Dude...buy what you think would suit your system Aesthetically wise. Cause they're all going to be about the same. Like I got the MCW55 because I have the APEX kit...
 
Back
Top