MCP-S Question

MithShrike

Weaksauce
On the nForce2 board with MCP-S I was wondering if these were also equipped with SoundStorm like the MCP-T was?

I saw on an earlyer post about someone likeing the asrock 939 dule mobo. I did order that mobo and it was a paperweight for me. I'm still hanging on to my BFG 5900 ultra agp 8x card for now. I know its getting old but it still out preforms most newer cards that ive seen.

When I got the rig all setup and tryed to play cs operation zero. In open gl mode it had every vidoe issue I have ever seen. artifacts,choped squares, and it was blinking at 15fps from black to the game screen. I also tryed other games like bf1942 and it locked the computer on the ea games screen first thing. I did get a little better preformance after reloading the computer for the 2nd time. but cs oz still wouldent play in d3d mode and would only play in opengl mode for about 5 min then i would get kicked to the desktop. The board was no good for me. Bad news is that none of theese boards have my video card in thier compat list so I might be sol. I am thinking of trying the biostar tforce 4 u and see how it goes with that one.

When i get it i'll repost and let you know how it goes.

System:
amd 3000+
bfg 5900 ultra
1gb (2x512) some unknown ram.
wd sata 160gb 7200 8mb cache.
No mobo right now so i cant overclock nothing. :(

Back