• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MCP-600 vs. MCP-655

DaLurker

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 23, 2000
Messages
1,681
Well I used to have a MCP-650, but the noise drove me nutz so I sold it and am trying to buy a MCP-655, but my local retailer isn't carrying them. So, I'm now scrounging the forums for a MCP-655. Being such a new product though, I'm having hard times finding a seller.

Now recently I found someone that might have a MCP-600 for sale (actually it's the AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 but it's the same pump). Now I know the flow rate is quite a bit lower, but in a system with a Bonneville heatercore and a TDX (Nozzle #5) waterblock, will the extra flow make that much of a difference? Or should I just jump on the AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12?
 
I've been trying to figure out what to replace my Dden 12VD4 with myself.
I'll have to look into the MCP pumps.
 
DaLurker said:
Well I used to have a MCP-650, but the noise drove me nutz so I sold it and am trying to buy a MCP-655, but my local retailer isn't carrying them. So, I'm now scrounging the forums for a MCP-655. Being such a new product though, I'm having hard times finding a seller.

Now recently I found someone that might have a MCP-600 for sale (actually it's the AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 but it's the same pump). Now I know the flow rate is quite a bit lower, but in a system with a Bonneville heatercore and a TDX (Nozzle #5) waterblock, will the extra flow make that much of a difference? Or should I just jump on the AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12?

For same noise level setting (would be nob 4 on MCP-655 vs MCP-600) it should be practically same.
 
Vertigo Acid said:
Curious, where are you that you can't get a MCP655?

I'm in Toronto, Canada. The only local retailer here that carries Swiftech Watercooling products (Big Foot Computers) can't seem to get their damned Swiftech shipment. It's been 2 months, and keep telling me end of the month :(

Sigh, might as well just buckle down and buy the damn thing in the states. Need this watercooling setup!
 
Back
Top