• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

McAfee Is Now Intel Security

Back 4 years ago I didn't think there was an AV I could hate worse than Symantec Corporate Edition.

Then we moved to McAfee Corporate Edition.

I was wrong.
 
McAfee's name was not dragged through the mud by John McAfee. He's had nothing to do with the company for a long time. It's flat out shitty software. I had no idea Intel had bought them out and I'm shocked they did. I will be sure to steer clear of "Intel Security" and make sure my family does as well.
 
John McAfee has had nothing to do with his product in over 15 years.
He has done nothing wrong. I am waiting for his new toy that will block NSA spying.
 
McAfee's name was not dragged through the mud by John McAfee. He's had nothing to do with the company for a long time. It's flat out shitty software. I had no idea Intel had bought them out and I'm shocked they did. I will be sure to steer clear of "Intel Security" and make sure my family does as well.

If anything, John McAfee's name has been dragged though the mud by McAfee AV. He's glad that Intel finally renamed it
 
I used to work for Cox.
When they started giving McAfee away to its customers our call volume increased tenfold.
As much as I hated Norton 360, it was STILL better than that trash.
 
The NSA already infected Intel CPUs and software might as well go for Antivirus now. They probably already do..
 
McAfee, after years of having its name dragged through the mud thanks to the misadventures of its founder, John McAfee.

Oh it's name was mud long before McAfee went nuts, I thought their products were a POS in 1998, after simply installing them seized the computer up, and could only be removed in safe mode (wasn't a one time even either, several different systems, several different AV, suites).
 
The last memory i have of McAcfee was an update bricked the MBR of your drive, never went back after that, had to be around when windows 2000 was released.
 
Back
Top