MBox 2, Pro Tools LE 7.1 problems on my Notebook

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
6,408
Hi, I got a Intel Duo T2300 1.6Ghz and 1GB RAM Notebook (Windows XP Pro, had to buy Pro cause would not work on Media Center Edition) and I'm trouble using Pro Tools LE 7.1 and an Mbox 2. I found out through there technical support that by turning off one of the cores in my processor in the BIOs that it will run but it chocks up after awhile, I have to jump through hops to get it to work, I have to shift buffer size, turn off insturments I'm not using, so on. On my PC there are no such problems on my PC which is about the equivalent of my notebook. Anyone have any advice, I got this Notebook to use Pro Tools at work and if I can't get this to work I will need to sell this Notebook to get one that will work with Pro Tools.
 
Back
Top