Feb 23, 2004 #1 P Proven Weaksauce Joined Aug 28, 2003 Messages 123 I am confused on how to get the AMD 2500+ CPU DIODE temp? Which sensor do you select? My bios says that I am running at 56 C with water cooling. MBM5 says 40 C. I have a soyo kt400 dragon ultra black edition.
I am confused on how to get the AMD 2500+ CPU DIODE temp? Which sensor do you select? My bios says that I am running at 56 C with water cooling. MBM5 says 40 C. I have a soyo kt400 dragon ultra black edition.
Feb 23, 2004 #2 M MontyAC 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 6, 2003 Messages 3,191 If you want, try out speedfan for temp monitoring. Setup is automatic.
Feb 23, 2004 #3 K _Korruption_ Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 22, 2002 Messages 4,572 Taken from the motherboard list on their site: SY KT400 dragon Sensor chip: SIS950/ITE705F Case sensor: SIS950/ITE8705F 1 CPU sensor: LM90 (remote) for diode, SIS950/ITE8705F 2 for socket
Taken from the motherboard list on their site: SY KT400 dragon Sensor chip: SIS950/ITE705F Case sensor: SIS950/ITE8705F 1 CPU sensor: LM90 (remote) for diode, SIS950/ITE8705F 2 for socket
Feb 23, 2004 #4 P Proven Weaksauce Joined Aug 28, 2003 Messages 123 Korrupt, you are a saint. I looked all around their site. I guess I didn't dig hard enough. Thank you very much!
Korrupt, you are a saint. I looked all around their site. I guess I didn't dig hard enough. Thank you very much!