• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Maze4GPU vs. Swifty for X850XT

Kil4Thril

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,974
I'll be using a 3/8" system with the DDC/MC350 pump. Which of these will give me better temps, or will it be so close as to not matter? It will be in a loop with a BIX2 (or 2 BIX's- haven't got the case yet) and probably a Swifty block on the CPU. Go easy on me, this is my first H2O cooler.
 
either or really, The silverprop fusion HL is the best gpu only cooler. It has natively 1/2" barbs but you can stretch 3/8" tubing over 1/2" pretty easy.
 
I'll check into the Silverprop, and maybe I'll just run 1/2" system instead. Everything I've looked at is available in that configuration anyway. Thanks for the reply.
 
the only downside about he silverprop is that you have to wait a couple weeks to get it. Other then that its good. I personally didnt want to wait and ordered the maz4gpu with brass top and it works great for me. You also would need (well highly recommended) that you get some ramsinks. I have some OCZ BGA copper sinks. There are other sinks but most people around would recommend the OCZ kind
 
The maze 4 with the delrin is probably the better option. Durability and corrosion resistance is great, plus you dont have to worry as much about weight.
 
Sivlerprop if using MCW600x block. If using restrictive CPU block use DD Maze4.
 
Back
Top