***Maze4 GPU vs NV-68***

I've got the NV68 block on my GT. I'd just get the Maze4 and heatsinks for the RAM. The NV68 is a big ass heavy block and was a bit of a pain to install (lord help you if you've got a non-reference card). If I had it to do over again, Maze4 for sure.

on maze4 40C with my prescott hammering it with heat 48C load 6800 ultra voltage when i ran my temporary 2.8b at stock(laptops cpu) i got about 36 idle 44 load
all with dual heatercore and ONE panaflo M1A (87 cfm) and a laing D5

from what i have seen the maze4 gets better temps then the nv68 but i probably get about 2-7 degrees cooler then normal because i lapp things pretty elite, my standards are so high that i found the tdx and the maze4 unacceptable finish wise; when most ppl would say its perfect. real fast to fix tho, maybe 5 minutes of sanding tops so dd did a nice job, just it was prohibitively expensive to make them better albet

other thing is i did the as5 via as's instructions and not the usualy do it elite because i rushed so redoing the tim got me about 3-5 degs cooler then back when i had the 2.8b, who knows how low it would have been if i wasnt lazy when i installed it with 2.8b :D

*slap* why would you even condier the NV-68.

Maze4 for sure. Don't even worry about the temps. If you install it even remotely right they won't break 50 on the highest possible OC (unless you vmod I guess). Just buy some ramsinks. Many places have them.

just noticed somthing, post one thread in one forum/subforum some mod has to go combine/move this to wc thread now

Back