• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MAZE4 GPU block on an X800 Pro?

Dijonase

Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
946
WIll the Maze4 GPU block fit an X800 Pro? The website says it will fit a 9800, but it doesn't mention the new line of cards. Hell, is anyone watercooling an X800 Pro with another block they'd recommend? Thanks!

Oh, and I'd like to try to keep the price around (or under) $40, which the Maze4 goes for.
 
AFAIK, the Maze4 will fit the X800 series. I could be wrong though. I am under the impression that the core area was the same design as the 9xxx series.
 
alphaone said:
AFAIK, the Maze4 will fit the X800 series. I could be wrong though. I am under the impression that the core area was the same design as the 9xxx series.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I think that it'll fit, but I want to be sure before I buy one. I also figured that I'd be able to get some opinions if there's a better block out there for the same price.
 
Back
Top