• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Maze 4 Mounting: 7800GT

gadnium

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
202
I was wondering if it was possible to mount the maze 4 so the barbs face the back of the card? The holes on the Maze 4 seem to make a perfect square, I have my radiator mounted on my sidepanel and no room to run tubing over the top of the card.

My card is getting fixed and getting this loop together is driving me nuts. If it comes down to not being able to change the orientation of the barbs then I'm gonna have to sandwich the sidepanel between the fans and radiator. Or just mount both on the outside...
 
The Maze 4 mounted on my 7800GT with the barbs facing the back of the card but I ran into problems with the chipset waterblock being in the way. So I externalling mounted my rad/fans on the sidpanel to make some room.
 
Back
Top