Maxijet 1200..... Any good???

plywood99

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
1,666
Hey all,
I'm gonna dump my res and 120 gph pump. Instead this weekend, I'll be hooking up a MaxiJet 1200 inline pump and a T connector to bleed my lines. I've read nothing but good about the Maxi and was wondering what y'all think about it. Heard it is as good if not better than an Eheim pump, and cheaper to boot.

Let me know!
 
Well, I couldn't wait till the weekend and went ahead and setup my new config with the Maxijet pump. One word.. Awesome :)

After running my new setup @ full load for 4 hours, my cpu temp is 37.5C. And I'm sure as soon as I get a shroud for my rad it will go even lower...

You gotta love water cooling.......
 
I had rougly the same temps on my old watercooled setup on a Prescott core with that same pump. Interesting...
 
Back
Top