Max Shooter for XBOX 360

tubui

Limp Gawd
Does anyone have this product? I have a few questions on it..

1. Do you need a wire 360 controller plugged in at all times to use this? Because I don't have a wired controller and I'm planning to borrow my friend's to get it setup and then give it back.

2. How can you adjust the sensitivity so that it works exactly like PC? I got it to work but when I move the mouse, its so.... joystick-like movements...

Need serious help ^_^

I have it-it's a waste of $$$. Just keep practicing with the controller. I tried 4 different mice- there was still dead zones and it was very jerky with all of them. The older ball mice seemed to work better with it though. If you are expecting it to behave like a PC you will be very disappointed. Yes, you have to use a wired controller to get it to work. About the only thing it is good for is the rapid fire function.

I have it-it's a waste of $$$. Just keep practicing with the controller. I tried 4 different mice- there was still dead zones and it was very jerky with all of them. The older ball mice seemed to work better with it though. If you are expecting it to behave like a PC you will be very disappointed. Yes, you have to use a wired controller to get it to work. About the only thing it is good for is the rapid fire function.

Damn I'm afraid I was about to hear an answer like this...

I guess I will have to get used with the controller then... It is a waste of $$ then huh lol.

yeah, it's still using the game/console system of input, just throwing a mouse over the top... so you still have the same downfalls and none of the advantages of a joystick.

I've never known anyone who was helped by these things.

is there any way to go apesht and tear a ps3/360 apart so u could do of yourself? If so could it work better then some of these pos controlers? Yea I know use a PC and get better with a controler.

is there any way to go apesht and tear a ps3/360 apart so u could do of yourself? If so could it work better then some of these pos controlers? Yea I know use a PC and get better with a controler.

The aim/look acceleration is coded into the game.

Only game I've seen where it was adjustable was kane and lynch; too bad it was a shitty game.

Back