• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

max res w/4890 th2go???

The same as for any other midrange+ gpu and a th2g (the max allowed by the connectors). For the digital model that's 3x1680x1050 or 2x1920x1200. To do better you'll have to wait for display port which provides double the bandwidth. OTOH one of the intents of display port is to boost the number of bits per pixel to (upto 48) properly handle wide gamut displays. Assuming that display port monitors embrace the higher color depth in full you'll see no gain other than a smaller plug.


http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/gxm/th2go/
 
"Someone please chime in if I am wrong, but I believe the max resolution you can run on an ATI card with a th2go setup is 3840x1024 (3x 1280x1024). Only the Nvidia cards support 5040x1050 (3x 1680x1050)."

I found this on another forum of a game (iracing.com) I play and wanted to see if it was true...
 
Back
Top