• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

max res for lcd 17" & 19"

tHoM

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
85
Hey i'm putting together a gaming comp and i'm wondering if any lcds do higher than 1240*1024?
I want to push my system.. but I doubt 1240*1024 will do it.. unless i use every AA, AF image enhancment possible ^_^
I want an lcd because my dorm room desk is tiny and my current crt takes up a third of that space! :e
 
Back
Top