max ppd per single client

oshia86

Gawd
Within the last week or so i got the gpu2 client running on a gtx280, i want to start a war! For those of you that run a single client, lets see what you got! :) , Im running my card at 700/1627/1253 and im currently getting 8467.2ppd monitoring with fahmon

here ya go- http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj170/oshia86/fh-1.jpg

Where do i find a mod list to pm for the other thread?

PM the mods to get it deleted. BTW, awesome numbers there. :cool:

Wow... That's 2x the PPD of my 2 Q6600... That's sick... I need a new graphics card (or 4)

Fold on!

yesh!

If you ad much more of anything you can start playing in the top 20 ppd club ;)

Fold on!

What have you discovered as far as using Riva Tuner is concerned. Is it at all effective to increase the other clocks besides the shaders or not worth it?

Makes you wonder what a Quad SLI 280GTX OC2's could do 4 GPU clients no smp... 8x4 = 32k from one box! JUST WOW!

What have you discovered as far as using Riva Tuner is concerned. Is it at all effective to increase the other clocks besides the shaders or not worth it?

Ive seen no effect in overclocking the shaders. OC'd from 1675 to 1900.....no difference at all.

I see about a ~1200pd difference from overclocking the shaders/cpu/mem, from a little over 7k to 8.4k, I havent tried with the shaders overclocked, i will try that later tonight but as far as i know thats the one doin the majority of the work so it has the most impact

Man, that has got to be the highest PPD from a single client ever!!! Rock on oshia86!!! I can't wait till I get my GTX280 up and running. Plugged it into a P965 board and had to swap out power supplies, somehow during the swapping out of the power supplies, my motherboard died (or I pray it's that, and not the CPU or anything else), so my main production rig is out of service till I get a new board. I can't wait to see what kind of numbers I can get from it, and see if I can push mine as hard as you've pushed yours!

I've been thinking of turning this into a friendly competition. I am sure there are a few here that can top it. :) FOLD ON!!!.....:cool:

Back