Max Payne 3 Trailer

I think it can be interesting. It also lapses a large time frame so I'm sure there will be portions in NYC that mimic MP1/MP2, in fact I think they even showed him in the black jacket with the leopard print or whatever from MP1.

It also starts a completely new story arc so how do we know it won't have a complex story line with very deep characters? We've also only seen about 45 seconds of the actual game and most of it is probably from the first quarter of the game.

NYC again would of been bland, Sao Paulo was an interesting place. There's just as much corruption, drugs and sex that can go on down there. They could also retain some noir elements even if it's not black and white and dreary.

I have some high hopes for this, Rockstar has been on a role lately. This is an ip they care deeply about. It's been in development for years and they have an extreme cult following for the first two..

Max Payne was a great game of a twisted story. I kind of like how they did max payne where he looked a bit chubby.

But than he cut off his hair to become bruce willius where the game should be called die hard now.

I just can't imagine anything being able to compare to the impact the first game made on me. But here's hoping it doesn't just end up in the Kane & Lynch bin.

Also, getting a Die Hard vibe here. Maybe it's the beater and baldness.

The trailer looks bad. Take out that theme and you get FarCry instead of Max Payne. Seriously, are they nuts?

What happened to the darkness? NY city? Subway? The newspapers? Scary stories?

What happened to the darkness? NY city? Subway? The newspapers? Scary stories?

Yeah nobody wants that anymore, everything has to be in your face and colorful these days. LETS ALL BE FUCKING HAPPY!:rolleyes:

Even Vampires that are supposed to die a horrible death and be burned to ash instead "Sparkle".

Back