Max Paybe install error.

Spiff1333

Gawd
maxerror.jpg

What the heck does that mean and what can I do about it?

ok.....so there was a autoexec.nt in C:\windows\repair so I moved it to the \system32 folder, it didn't overwrite so it was never there in the first place. Anyone know how this happens so I can prevent it in the future.

Since this is the gaming section, I'm wondering if your Talking about "Max Payne"?
If so...fix the spelling of the thread title, cuz I think alot of people are skippin right past this thread, thinking...WTF is Max Paybe?

u obviously arent observive. the letter n is next to the letter b on the qwerty keyboard. common sense denotes "oh he meant to type n and not b"

slamgoku said:
u obviously arent observive. the letter n is next to the letter b on the qwerty keyboard. common sense denotes "oh he meant to type n and not b"

So? WTF is your point? I told he he might get more help if he fixed it. Why do you have a problem with that?

At least my post "was aimed at the OP" You just took a "dump" in his thread, since you did ZERO to help him with his problem.

Pointing out a miss-typed thread title is helping. I would appreciate someone doing the same for me.

Back