MATX X99?

ZrRock

Limp Gawd
Where did all the x99 mATX boards go?

Newegg has 3 currently, all seem fairly dated.

Are there any mATX x99 boards that support the new Intel 750 and USB 3.1?

Looking to buy ASAP and the offerings seem slim.

ASRock X99M Killer/3.1 fits the bill and is available on Amazon. You'll need the M.2 to U.2 adapter of course.

Seems like that one could work. I just wish the boards were more readily available. I have no issue buying secondhand but paying MORE than MSRP just... bothers me.

The just released Asus X99-M WS is a fantastic board that meets your requirements and I have also verified with JJ at Asus that it works with the Intel 750 AIC

The just released Asus X99-M WS is a fantastic board that meets your requirements and I have also verified with JJ at Asus that it works with the Intel 750 AIC

I would second that opinion. I run the atx version and it's solid (even with my Intel 750). Just make sure your ram is on the qvl. I am running g.skill 2400 and it's rock stable. I did not have the same luck with corsair dominator platinum (as it wants 5.29 revision, and seems everything out there is 4.23).

I have the asrock x99m/killer 3.1 I don't recommend it because it doesn't have full 4 pin fan outputs on the motherboard and the bios isn't a good as asus. I would go with the asus x99m ws if I could do it again.

Really wish asus had a gaming x99 matx board with pcie 3.0 4x m.2

besides the pin fan outputs, whats your other feedback on the x99m/killer 3.1

I have the asrock x99m/killer 3.1 I don't recommend it because it doesn't have full 4 pin fan outputs on the motherboard and the bios isn't a good as asus. I would go with the asus x99m ws if I could do it again.

Really wish asus had a gaming x99 matx board with pcie 3.0 4x m.2

It seems the Killer 3.1 has at least one, possibly two 4-pin fan ports on it...

Are you saying it still has 3 pin ports, but you want ALL of them to be 4-pin?

It seems the Killer 3.1 has at least one, possibly two 4-pin fan ports on it...

Are you saying it still has 3 pin ports, but you want ALL of them to be 4-pin?

yes, like the asus board. On asrock the rear fan pin has no control at all.

Back