• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MATX mods fitting ATX

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
4,521
I think I have seen 3 conversions... Mini-towers would be simple to convert, but I don't see why they would be worth the effort. Why not just buy a midtower?

Why not? People lack the ability and there are trade offs. As good of a job as some of them were, the cases still looked modded. I thought about it, but it would have ruled out watercooling.
 
Most midtower ar 19" deep and 17" high. Some MATX middies are a few incehs shorter on both ends... and 1" on width.

I guess the work may bot be worth it.. I am soo tempted though.
 
Back
Top