mATX cases that fit a Scythe Ninja

S-B

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I've got this Scythe Ninja Plus (rev. a) sitting here just waiting to be used. However, I'm looking for a small case, not a full-sized ATX, simply because I need my computer to be as portable as possible.

I've done some research, and I've come across the MicroFly, X-QPACK and X-QPACK2. All of these three cases have the power supply on the opposite side from the CPU socket, but the hard drive support bar is in the way of taller heatsinks. So, I'd have to mod the bar (and maybe the HDD rack) to get the Ninja to fit.

I wouldn't mind doing that mod, but I'd like to know two things: first, I'd like confirmation about whether or not I'm right about those cases (will they fit a Ninja by just modding the HDD bar?); second, I was wondering what my other case choices are.

These cube cases are very small and portable, are there are other such cases I should look into that may fit a Ninja? I'm also not opposed to very small "standard" micro ATX cases -- any suggestions here?

I'm not looking to spend more than $120 on a case. I'd appreciate any help I can get, oh wise SFF masters.

Back