mATX case... 60cfm flowthrough enough? Read!

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
6,567
I originally intended this case I have been working on to hold a mobo with integrated graphics and such... but now that my motherboard and video card have died to a certain point, I have ordered replacements in the form of a mATX mobo and a 7800GT. These new parts will be going into the case I hope to have finished by Monday before the parts get here.

Problem: Ive already "changed" the mod a bit to have a 120mm fan in the front of the case, which is about 60cfm. I then have an 80mm on the side, and another 80mm on the back which would be about 60cfm combined. Im wondering if this will be good enough to vent a 3200+ @ 2.55ghz and a 7800GT. What do you guys think? Im in the process of trying to figure out something to do with this to help cooling.
 
me: Yo

friend: hey

me: This case Im making... its going to have 60cfm flowthrough, aprox, do you think that is good enough to vent a 7800gt and a 3200+ @ 2.55ghz

friend: sure?

me: a 120mm in the front, and 2 80mms in the back

friend: sounds good

me: My case now has 120cfm flowthrough, lol

me: if not more, its 125cfm give or take a little

friend: your case is a monstrosity of white noise

me: rofl, true
 
Tengis said:
me: Yo

friend: hey

me: This case Im making... its going to have 60cfm flowthrough, aprox, do you think that is good enough to vent a 7800gt and a 3200+ @ 2.55ghz

friend: sure?

me: a 120mm in the front, and 2 80mms in the back

friend: sounds good

me: My case now has 120cfm flowthrough, lol

me: if not more, its 125cfm give or take a little

friend: your case is a monstrosity of white noise

me: rofl, true

go me
 
Back
Top