Hello all!
I am planning on buildin a SFF PC, mATX, as soon as I can.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Surfing, media playback, browsing and some moderate gaming.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500-600 a little more if necessary, shipping and tax included.
3) Where do you live?
Turkey
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case
Mobo
CPU
RAM
Video Card
HDD
PSU(?)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have a somewhat old monitor that I will initially be using but please do include comments on a budget monitor, something 18 +
6) Will you be overclocking?
Maybe/Very little if I choose to.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Something 18+
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
As soon as possible.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Dont need anything very specific.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Yes, 32 bit WinXP Professional and 64bit Win7 Ultimate.
The problem is I live in Turkey so I am limited by the hardware I can get. I don't want to buy from international online shops because the shipping is just atrocious. I might have to comment on the availability of certain items as responses after I check with the shops I will be using.
I have found a few mATX cases and I am planning on either going with
THERMALTAKE VF6000BWS:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133044&Tpk=THERMALTAKE VF6000BWS
or
AeroCool M40:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811196028&Tpk=AeroCool M40
I was thinking of getting an i3, but I am not sure. Also I couldn't really wrap my head around sizes and if everything will fit or not. Basically I need a video card that will (along with i3 or something else) allow me to play games on medium/low settings.
Thank you so much!
I am planning on buildin a SFF PC, mATX, as soon as I can.
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Surfing, media playback, browsing and some moderate gaming.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500-600 a little more if necessary, shipping and tax included.
3) Where do you live?
Turkey
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. "Everything" is not a valid answer. Please list out all the parts you'll need.
Case
Mobo
CPU
RAM
Video Card
HDD
PSU(?)
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have a somewhat old monitor that I will initially be using but please do include comments on a budget monitor, something 18 +
6) Will you be overclocking?
Maybe/Very little if I choose to.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Something 18+
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
As soon as possible.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Dont need anything very specific.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Yes, 32 bit WinXP Professional and 64bit Win7 Ultimate.
The problem is I live in Turkey so I am limited by the hardware I can get. I don't want to buy from international online shops because the shipping is just atrocious. I might have to comment on the availability of certain items as responses after I check with the shops I will be using.
I have found a few mATX cases and I am planning on either going with
THERMALTAKE VF6000BWS:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133044&Tpk=THERMALTAKE VF6000BWS
or
AeroCool M40:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811196028&Tpk=AeroCool M40
I was thinking of getting an i3, but I am not sure. Also I couldn't really wrap my head around sizes and if everything will fit or not. Basically I need a video card that will (along with i3 or something else) allow me to play games on medium/low settings.
Thank you so much!