Oct 28, 2006 #1 A Aegeas n00b Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 41 Does anyone make a MATX board that will fit an Opteron 248? Socket 940 appears to be unavailable. I have a Microfly and all of the components to build an Opteron system. I just need an MATX board with PCIE. Please, educate me, Wise Ones.
Does anyone make a MATX board that will fit an Opteron 248? Socket 940 appears to be unavailable. I have a Microfly and all of the components to build an Opteron system. I just need an MATX board with PCIE. Please, educate me, Wise Ones.
Oct 28, 2006 #2 S sleepeeg3 Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 4, 2004 Messages 5,859 Only one I knew of was the iWill SFF. http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2005/05/25/preview_zmaxd2/1.html They were rare and this is the only place I can find that still has it: http://www.avadirect.com/product_details_parts.asp?PRID=5259 There is an AGP version on eBay that is cheap.
Only one I knew of was the iWill SFF. http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2005/05/25/preview_zmaxd2/1.html They were rare and this is the only place I can find that still has it: http://www.avadirect.com/product_details_parts.asp?PRID=5259 There is an AGP version on eBay that is cheap.
Oct 29, 2006 #3 A Aegeas n00b Joined Aug 15, 2005 Messages 41 Mary mother of god that thing is expensive. I wonder if you can just buy the motherboard....
Oct 29, 2006 #4 D Dillusion Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 21, 2003 Messages 5,465 No, there is no such thing as a socket 940 mATX board.
Oct 29, 2006 #5 P PhantomLimb Limp Gawd Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 455 Computer Geeks have two barebones iWIll ones, but they are both AGP. The Red one for $239, and the Black one for $299.
Computer Geeks have two barebones iWIll ones, but they are both AGP. The Red one for $239, and the Black one for $299.