Matthew1034's FS/FT Thread

Matthew1034

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
251
If the item is listed with a price, it is available and for sale!​


COMPUTER PARTS F/S​

Stock Intel HSF for LGA775


Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-UD5P Price: $100 shipped
  • Supports AM2+ and AM3 processors.
  • Unlocks disabled cores on Phenom II x3 720 (for sure) and, presumably, any other unlockable AM2+/AM3 processor.


Planar Dual Monitor Stand Price: $100 shipped
  • This held two 24" monitors perfectly and looked like one, giant, 4-feet wide display.


OTHER TECHNOLOGY F/S​



OTHER F/S​



ABOUT ME
  • PayPal
    • Premier and verified.
    • Member since May 9th, 2006
    • Note: The above link will take you to a login page for PayPal; you will have to login to see my profile.
  • eBay
    • 132-0-1
    • Member since May 14th, 2006
    • Note: 1 negative feedback from November 2006 was due to me being in jail and unable to ship the package. The buyer thought I bailed and left negative feedback.
  • Heat
    • 11-0-0
    • Member since September 28th, 2009


PAYMENT INFORMATION
  • Forms of payment I will accept:
    • PayPal: mattandmatthew @ gmail . com
    • Google Checkout: mattandmatthew @ gmail . com
    • Money Order: USPS or other MO in full amount only. Item will not be shipped until MO is cashed and cleared.
    • I will only accept cash in person.
  • For Heatware users with over 49-x-0, I will take a one-half deposit via PayPal, ship, and then accept the remainder of payment when you receive the item(s).


SHIPPING INFORMATION
  • I usually ship via USPS Priority or Parcel Post, always insured with delivery confirmation.
  • Prices quoted for or including shipping are for the lower 48 states (CONUS).
 
Last edited:
So is the asus 24" still for sale? As you have it for sale in the top window and in the bottom window you have it sold.
 
So is the asus 24" still for sale? As you have it for sale in the top window and in the bottom window you have it sold.

Killer, I originally had two for sale and sold one. The other is still for sale.

And check your PMs, I just sent you one.
 
Back
Top