• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Matte Screen

jbltecnicspro

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
11,750
I'm looking for a 1080p monitor, preferably 21.5 inches. Main use will be programming/development and gaming. Right now I'm rocking a Samsung 19" monitor with a matte screen, and honestly - I'd love it if I could just get the same monitor but larger. It's an older one from 2007, and it looks very professional. None of the cheap plastic looks of the newer ones. There are a ton of monitors out there, which is why I'm posting in here. I need help sifting through it all. Thanks!
 
While I prefer 16:10 monitors for any usage scenario; For productivity you would really see the benefit of the increased vertical resolution. However, at that particular size about all you can find these days are the 21.5'' 1080p's. They don't even seem to produce 22'' 1200p monitors anymore.

Both the HP ZR2240W or Dell U2212HM would fit your needs.
 
save up and get a 27 inch panel worth the wait to get something bigger, hell even a 24 inch will give you a far more immersive experience, HP has a nice 16:10 24 inch panel 400 bucks
 
Back
Top