Wahrscheinlichkeit
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2004
- Messages
- 77
Click here
Has anyone checked this product out from matrox?
It looks to be a very neat setup, you can take say 3 19" 1280x1024 lcd's and setup a super widescreen if you will.
Check out the image library it looks to be very promising. I think that would be sweet for playing battlefield 2. The field of depth and just being able to see whats coming up on the side of you would be insane.
Now quad sli will have a purpose lol running a resolutioin of 3840x1024
Only downside is no dvi but that would be something I would be willing to give up.
Anyone have any experience with this? I'm thinking on getting one just wondering if anyone is impressed with it or not.
Has anyone checked this product out from matrox?
It looks to be a very neat setup, you can take say 3 19" 1280x1024 lcd's and setup a super widescreen if you will.
Check out the image library it looks to be very promising. I think that would be sweet for playing battlefield 2. The field of depth and just being able to see whats coming up on the side of you would be insane.
Now quad sli will have a purpose lol running a resolutioin of 3840x1024
Only downside is no dvi but that would be something I would be willing to give up.
Anyone have any experience with this? I'm thinking on getting one just wondering if anyone is impressed with it or not.