Mathematical Formula Predicts Global Mass Extinction Event in 2100

Right on Reality. The new cool game for them is to deny facts so much and spread anti-facts is amazing. I don't understand one thing though, why do we the people let them do it? I mean, if a corporation knowingly lies to make money, we can prosecute them, (I know I know, it is unlikely), but when politicians do it, "its just part of the game" type thing, even when it is making them money. How is it responsible of us as a public to let this continuously happen?

Yet another prediction out past when nobody will be here that predicted it so they don't have to worry about being proven wrong.

Hey, people thought the Mayans were right. Scientist hope someone will read their findings in the future and consider them a great thinker as well.

Hell, 2100 won't be a problem for us. The Republicans know better than us, anyway. If they say that global warming is a myth who are we to argue with them? I trust that our government is always looking out for us little people.

Look...you guys who are concerned about the CO2 thing? Send my your cash and I'll use it to offset your carbon use. You'll feel better, and I'll have money. Oh, wait: that scam's been done already.

Scam? You bet. Fear, fear, and send me money. The time to debate is passed! Yeah. Typical.

This thread is kind of a dumpster fire but i went and found a chart on why need to really think about going 100% electric vehicle. You have to actually think about this chart because it represents it as 1 draw on resources, but it will give you an idea on this will take a while.

100-ev-chart.jpg

Hell, 2100 won't be a problem for us. The Republicans know better than us, anyway. If they say that global warming is a myth who are we to argue with them? I trust that our government is always looking out for us little people.
I know unnecessary taxes and regulation are a problem that will affect me and anyone that works for a living. I can see if you're wealthy or a complete leach, its no sweat.

So you point a report with major flaws and errors, yet even this report shows each party raising similar amounts.

How about a few studies that show otherwise:
https://capitalresearch.org/article/party-one-percent/
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrat-political-donations-outstrip-republicans/

Why is it flawed, and what major errors?

So the first link you have focuses only on donors who live in certain zip codes; why focus only on wealthy donors if they live in the selected zip code, vs all donors? This likely skews Democratic due to heavier focus on urban wealthy zip codes. Also, this study ignores donations by rich candidates to themselves (what?), which changes the data from Republicans raising more money to Democrats. Even with all that, it's 55% - 45% in favor of Democrats receiving more, when you specifically skew your study to only measure donations made from where Democrats primarily live. :facepalm:

The second article merely refers back to OpenSecrets data, the same site you call flawed and erroneous...unless it supports your point?

Last edited:
It's just a cycle. The Earth has gone through many cycles in the last six thousand years.

Name calling / Insults
Wrong because a circus website you linked showed one point saying all of the others are wrong? Link one credible site... not infowars, angryscientists, or any other shill. Link to the Aussie one yourself. Show us the data on how all of the actual science papers and websites are wrong. You seem to know how it works, and you think that you understand this better than the vast majority, so show us your super fucking powers...

At what point does a fact become a fact? At what point would you believe that asbestos is bad for you? After hundreds of science papers say it is true or is the other way around?
Because you are a silly little snowflake, unable to consider alternative points of view, and unable to objectively read the article you missed that the circus website properly cited the study in question:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/grl.50563/full
There are a lot of big words; I hope you are up to it. Maybe your mommy can help you read it...

well come at me extintion bro, like i give a fuck now, if im alive i'll probably get drunk and laugh at it :p

Because you are a silly little snowflake, unable to consider alternative points of view, and unable to objectively read the article you missed that the circus website properly cited the study in question:

There are a lot of big words; I hope you are up to it. Maybe your mommy can help you read it...

So you link to a fertilizer in relation to the amount of moisture article and since it shows that plants want more CO2 in the fertilizer in this one study, that all climate change is just wrong and call me the snowflake? Just build a green house and fill it with CO2 bro and tell me how that works out for you? I mean really. If it is such a good idea, show the world how good CO2 is, because I don't think you actually understood the article you linked.

~snip
Impact of CO2 fertilization on maximum foliage cover across the globe's warm, arid environments
snip

A new paper finds that a mass-extinction period mirroring ones from our planet's ancient past could be triggered when humanity adds a certain amount of carbon to the oceans, which are home to the majority of all plants and animals on our planet. The paper pegs that amount at 310 gigatons. According to lead author Daniel Rothman of MIT, based on projections from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, we're on course to hit that number by 2100.

We will easily hit that 310-gigaton threshold by 2100, or sooner, unless something changes: Worst-case projections put 500 gigatons of carbon into the oceans by 2100. Passing over this carbon threshold moves us "to the other side of the stability boundary," Rothman told me. It's not that on Jan. 2, 2100, all species on our planet begin to apocalyptically die off. "The next day, everybody wakes up and goes to work as normal," he said. It might take 10,000 years for a true disaster to play out.

And almost everything on the planet dies including the fragile human race, all technology is forgotten, the wilds reclaim civilization and the world returns to a primitive state. Then man makes a come back, relearns all he has forgotten and again dominates a forgiving planet.

If we could just keep from killing ourselves off before we got some people off this rock .........

planet and sun have natural heating and cooling cycles and right now were in a warm phase, some flu or disease will wipe out mass numbers before we have to worry about that stuff, at the rate countries are overpopulating and over crowding it will be ugly but in the end mother nature always wins, just wish those countries would stop using Canada as the dumping grounds for over flow.

This thread is kind of a dumpster fire but i went and found a chart on why need to really think about going 100% electric vehicle. You have to actually think about this chart because it represents it as 1 draw on resources, but it will give you an idea on this will take a while.

So they mine alot of the nickel here in Canada with diesel trucks, they ship it to ship yards on diesel trains, then it go on freighters which are diesel to china/japan to be made into batteries along with many nasty chemicals, then shipped back here on diesel freighters and guess what we charge them with? Nuclear/Hydro electric ideally but still a lot of natural gas and coal as well, then they are shipped back to japan/china to be recycled and manufactured

in theory it sounds good, in reality its not much better. Hydrogen would be alot better if they could perfect that, nothing but water out the tailpipe bu do you thing oil companies are going to let that happen? lol

someone definitely had a large grant they needed to legitimize ...

Back