masthead help

Dagatech

[H]ard|Gawd
masthead.jpg

i'm definetely not an artist, lol. I would like to stick with the blue flag background, due to the rest of the site(http://www.seektheeout.com/). any suggestions that you have would be great!

Udel ehhh...what year??

Anyways, Im with badjoke...I like it the way it is....It fits teh site and its pretty clean...

My only beef is the college....UDel is a university as the name states...the college doesnt really fit in...IMHO

I'm a junior.

I know the college doesn't fit in. The name of the organization, however, is the College Democrats, and believe it or not the university yells at us whenever we try to not say college or anything. They're kinda anal about stupid stuff like that, and its just easier to not piss them off.

just created a few slightly different versions. tell me which of the three you prefer:

masthead2.jpg

masthead3.jpg

I like the bottom one, but I would make the font size on "COLLEGE" smaller so it will be easier to differentiate it from the word "Democrats". And you might want to maybe try to use a different color or effect so there will be no visual confusion between the two words.

I think you should keep the background uniform...i like the style of background of the left side much better than that of the right...

Back