Masta Blasta

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

Wow amazing amazing mod, SO clean- Ill say it again! Those worklog pics make you appreciate it ;)

Where did you get that smoked plexi? A local hardware store? I've been looking for some for a long time now, i tried tinting my pclear plexi but uh, that didnt turn out well :D

How many coats of spray-paint did you use? Was it from a can or from a gun?

Looks like an ASUS 915P Mobo, 2x512 GEIL Value DDR1, and an ALbatron 6600GT? :p

wow man! you know your hardware!!!! :)

the smoked plexi is 4.5mm chosen to help sound deaden and add back strength.

im lucky enuf to live around the corner from a plexi shop.... i havnt seen thicker than 3mm in hardware shops locally here.

the case was painted using 2pak silver (from a gun) then 3 coats of 2pak clear.

Magnificent!

This case has it all, awesome paint, tight molding, excellent mesh work, and smokin' plexi.

Thumbs up, man.

ur case=teh pwnz!!11 :D

Dr. Jekyl

One of the 5 best mods i have seen on this site. The 4 exhaust fans in back look like a freaking rocket ship....fuckin baaadass :D Also lovin' that maroon color.... su-weeet!

Mr. Hyde

Switchin out that display with an OLED color touchscreen in the future might look even better.

That is very nice.
The Work log really brings it all together for the reader!

I must say well done!

Cool case mod dude.

What i was wondering. I saw this wallpaper on your PC. Do you still have it, because i just love it. If you have it, can you post it then please? Thanks a lot dude, and good luck with your mod ;).

P.S. This is the wallpaper i was talking about:

IMG_4401.jpg

Wow, VERY nice work there. How did you do such a good paint job? Professional equipment? Hard sanding work?

Very nice work with the plexi too...

Where did you get the mesh for the grills?

that has to be one of the cleanest well done looking cases i have seen done for awhile

i was wondering where you got that mesh you used for the front and for the top fan cover thingy..wouldnt really call it a grill..but yeah..wheres the mesh from?

How can those case fans possibly move any air? looks like about 90% of the fan is taken up by the center, and the blades are only 1/2" wide or so. What are their specs?

Soz guys! been uber bizzy modding away on HP3 Mega...

@ DarkenReaper57 .. all of the above mate :) hard sanding proper prep work.. pro paint equip and a good home spray booth using proper 2pack auto paint.

the mesh is all scrap... i get it for free from the local metal recycler! its just old security door mesh.

@HRslammR yes mate its always best to cut your plex with its paper or plastic still one it... you can always use masking tape if needed. this stops the plex back melting and fusing while you cut with cheeper blades.

@xrdotimcr ....hope the above answers your quest as well mate.

@uzor ... you havent been reading mate!!! they move 35cfm from mem...thats not alot i know but all four are moving over 100 more than a deccnt single 120 but at a almost silent Db rating!!!

when more air is needed and noise isnt a prob you simply fire up the side "blasters" for a massive 240+CFM~ and watch the case bulge! :eek: ;)

holy hell wered the pics go? i want to see these uber fans lol (and the whole case of course :rolleyes:

Back