• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Massive Overkills X-Qpack take 3

MassiveOverkill

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
1,748
"Old" rig has been sold. I have a million ideas running through my mind to do my third revision.

New rig will probably have a 7900GT or X1800XT and the cheapest dual-core Opteron. I'll probably use the Biostar board again. My main goal with this water-cooled rig is to still keep the radiator internal and have it mounted where the 120mm fan is, which has been impossible to do in the past. I'm seriously considering going back with the Evercool 202 unit as it's so easy to work on compared to the complications of a Swiftech setup. If I do go back to a Swiftech setup, I'll most likely stick with 3/8" tubing as 1/2" is way too hard to work with.
 
3/8 tubeing is recommended for small cases. from my understanding the 120mm fan just barely fits there , is there any way you can move the powersupply over so that a black ice radiator can then fit?

the case i am building is smaller than the qpack , closer to the size of a aria , i have fitted a dual 80mm radiator in it .


hugs

Jen
 
The alphacool nexxxos rad is 122mm wide and fits there quite nicely. Looking forward to some more watercooled qpacks.
 
Correction, 121mm :D

Here ya go, sent to me from Alphacool.

nexxxos.jpg
 
I think FrozenCPU carries these domestically. If I recall it was about $40.
 
Yeah, FrozenCPU has it wrong. I've seen about 4 different sets of dimensions for this rad, but the ones in the measured drawing are correct. I think the dimensions on FrozenCPU are from an old revision of the rad.
 
Back
Top