• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Massive Gmail Outage

awesomo

Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2010
Messages
528
Gmail (and Google Apps) has been down for about 20 minutes now. They just updated their status site http://www.google.com/appsstatus

Their phone lines are jammed so I can't get any more information at this time. This is the third or 4th major outage in the past 12 months. Step it up Google.
 
I think the breaking news here is that Google has a telephone number and does support. Perhaps I can phone CNN and get Justin Beiber off my damn TV.
 
I think Justin Bieber would like to get Justin Bieber off the TV as well... Can we send him back to Canada?

On Topic: I love how it's called a Service Disruption right now rather than an outage.
 
I think Justin Bieber would like to get Justin Bieber off the TV as well... Can we send him back to Canada?

On Topic: I love how it's called a Service Disruption right now rather than an outage.

I will stand in as the voice of ALL Canadians and say, "NO WAY".
 
I think Justin Bieber would like to get Justin Bieber off the TV as well... Can we send him back to Canada?

On Topic: I love how it's called a Service Disruption right now rather than an outage.

You can keep him.
 
If google has their services go down... how can anyone else compete..

But i do think, how many users do they manage, down time now and then could be possible, but that must of been one SERIOUS screw up on someone's part to take down gmail for so long..

the world spam volumes must of dropped about %90...
 
Back
Top