Massive FS/WTTF, awesome things, ibook parts, you name it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasticTeapot

Limp Gawd
Well, my ibook pooked out a while ago, and I never got around to parting it out...until now. There's also a few other things which I would like to get rid of. So, here's what I got:
Hardware:
12.1" ibook LCD, good but for one dead pixel. If 5+ have died, I'm happy to take it back.
-200$, which is a GREAT deal, as these run for 250$ on e-bay. I would reccomend direct pick-up (I live in madison) but I'll ship it with loads of bubble-wrap for 25$.

Ibook battery and charger. Battery used for one month, in storage 8 months. Garunteed to hold a decent charge-if it does'nt work properly, send it back!
45$ for battery, 40$ for charger, 75$ for both

-Apple ibook Combo Drive. Non slot-loader, which makes it a bit more reliable than the slot-loaders. Works fine. I believe it's 24x/10x in terms of CD-burning, and a 16x DVD-ROM drive. Great uprgrade for that older model powerbook!
100$ shipped, not a bad deal -PENDING

-512mb PC133 SDRAM So-Dimm, garunteed to work hunky-dory in ALL ibooks and SDRAM-using powerbooks (the G4's and G3's). A great upgrade!
80$ shipped

-Assorted ibook parts
Essentially, a complete Snow-colered ibook sans motherboard. I have EVERYTHING. If you want, I can even mod the plastics so that they're clear, allowing all sorts of crazy modifications!
(prices vary)

-D-link DI-514 WIRELESS 2.4 ghz 802.11b router with DI-524 antenna. Garunteed working! A great deal, and it works fine for an ethernet router, with four ports. A great compainion for an Airport equipped laptop!
25$ shipped

1 Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1 soundcard. I do'nt know how if it works, but if it does not, send it back for a complete refund.
25$ shipped

1 Diamond 688 5.1 soundcard, supporting Dolby, etc. NEW IN BOX!
25$ shipped.

2 PCI 56k modems.
10$ for one I found in an old computer, 15$ for one that's NIB.

PowerMac 7100 G3/240 upgrade. I have used it with no trouble in my powermac 7100 with 136 mb of RAM. It needs a new hard drive, but I'm happy to sell it, or simply part it out. It has ethernet, and would make a GREAT machine for streaming music over itunes from the network.
40$ for G3 upgrade, 60$ for whole thing.

Game Boy: Advance with Advance Wars and two randomly selected GameBoy games. A great deal! Throw in some NIMH AA's and you have a nice rechargable setup.
40$ shipped -PENDING

Palm IIIC, cracked LCD. I'm willing to part this thing out.
20$ shipped.

SOFTWARE
-Office 2003, MAC OSX edition
This is still the best version of Office, to the best of my knowlege. I paid a small fortune for it, and you can get it for MUCH less. Comes in original jewel case.
200$ shipped

Dave Mirra's Pro BMX 2 for GameCube. What more can I say?
15$ shipped

SOON TO COME:
30gb IBM hard drive with OSX 10.2! An awesome upgrade for that aging powerbook! New OS and hard drive in one! Also comes with a plethora of games, including Escape Velocity Nova and Civilization. I just need to get some files off, so hopefully I can get an enclosure and a copy of MacDrive.

FREE with Purcase!
-LED USB laptop light. It's the clip-on variety, but the LED is very bright. I have 2 new-in-box.
-Cheapo headphones. Great for something that you do'nt worry about being stolen. What more to say?

Things I want:
(I will pay cash)
-2x512mb PC3200 Laptop DDR modules for my Inspiron 9100. 2x256mb would be okay, too.

-Cheap 2.5" enclosure, preferably FireWire. I do'nt need anything fancy, I just want crap on my old hard drive.
-PC games, and lots of 'em.
-A 16 port router, for playing at lanparties
-A new PDA, as my Palm IIIc is dead.
-A USB joystick, preferably a Cyborg or similar
NEW:
-A kyosho Mini-Z car
-RC car electronics
-A portable laptop printer
-Dell Clip-On laptop color doohickeys
And even more:
A 3gb+0 hard drive compatible with a PowerMac 7100.
A copy of Mac OS9
I know the prices are a tad high for a few items, so feel free to make an offer.
Thanks for your time!

Aggrivated Higher-Order Matricies are aptly named; they doing them makes you very aggrivated.

EDIT: Locked for excessive bumpage. - Lethal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back