Massaging a "dead" pixel

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Have any of you guys tried doing this? Has it worked for you? And if it has what did you use to do it? I've been tryin to do it and it still won't go away. Course I don't wanna do it too long and screw up the lcd. It seems to be stuck on. I actually didn't notice it at boot up which was odd cuz its all white...not any one color.

a white dead pixel... that's odd...

anyhow, i'm not aware of massaging a dead pixel back to life... from my understanding it's the little transistor that controls each pixel that goes out... you can't just "massage" a transistor back into life, once it's gone, it's gone

You are able to massage stuck pixels supposedly. I cannot verify this personally but I have seen people claim success with stuck pixels and massaging.

Well its not dead, its stuck at white. I did a google search for it and ppl have said they've massaged a stuck pixel and it would come back to life. I'm just kinda unsure if I should use my finger or something with smaller surface area like a pencil eraser. Hmmm i'll keep tryin with diff things...maybe it will work

Back