Mass Effect Trilogy - $25

Includes 'Pinnacle Station' and 'Bring Down the Sky' DLCs from the description, seemed like there were more DLCs than that but can't find them on the website.

origin kills the deal.

Not to attack but I would like to know why. I don't see it as being all that different from steam and have it for a few titles. What's so bad about origin?

Awesome. I can play through all of them again, change my character and style and have completely different endings!

Not to attack but I would like to know why. I don't see it as being all that different from steam and have it for a few titles. What's so bad about origin?

eh, its personal. i refuse to support anything that gives EA more power to screw their customers than they already do. for example, if you bought the new sim city, and still cant play it after a week they will refuse to give you a refund. and if you do a chargeback on your cc they will ban your account along with all your other games forever. to compare to steam, valve will remove the game you did the chargeback on, and will prevent you from purchasing games for 6 months. they will not ban your account or prevent you from accessing any of the games you already bought.

just one example of why steam treats you like a valued customer, and EA treats you like their bitch. there are more. really i just wont buy any EA game, but if they were available on steam i would think about it once theyre 75% off.

Last edited:
I finally bought Mass Effect 3. Typically I would just buy the trilogy to have it in one spot but I already had the first two on Steam. Really the only reason I would use Origin. Not that I am full on with the EA evil consensus but I just don't like it as much as Steam and their integration with voice and other friend collaboration aspects.

Thanks OP!

Has anyone seen a better price for mass effect 3 alone yet? I got 1 and 2 when they where like 5 bucks each but still havent dipped into them yet lol

Has anyone seen a better price for mass effect 3 alone yet? I got 1 and 2 when they where like 5 bucks each but still havent dipped into them yet lol

You can get ME3 by itself for $10 from the Origin sale.

eh, its personal. i refuse to support anything that gives EA more power to screw their customers than they already do. for example, if you bought the new sim city, and still cant play it after a week they will refuse to give you a refund. and if you do a chargeback on your cc they will ban your account along with all your other games forever. to compare to steam, valve will remove the game you did the chargeback on, and will prevent you from purchasing games for 6 months. they will not ban your account or prevent you from accessing any of the games you already bought.

just one example of why steam treats you like a valued customer, and EA treats you like their bitch. there are more. really i just wont buy any EA game, but if they were available on steam i would think about it once theyre 75% off.

EA has been giving people refunds for SimCity. Valve also states in their TOS that you can be banned for doing a chargeback.

If you end up with all three and haven't touched the first two, be prepared to abandon lots of your spare time.

sorry but EA is a hell of lot easier and nicer to deal with than other game company. they actually respond to emails quickly and even have a phone number to call. they have always resolved my issues within half an hour and given me refunds or vouchers if need be. good luck waiting on the great and all mighty Valve to reply a week later with some canned response.

sorry but EA is a hell of lot easier and nicer to deal with than other game company. they actually respond to emails quickly and even have a phone number to call. they have always resolved my issues within half an hour and given me refunds or vouchers if need be. good luck waiting on the great and all mighty Valve to reply a week later with some canned response.

it's only a matter of time. :)

Back