Mass Effect Trilogy $11.99 on GMG

Is GMG legit? Of course I'm familiar with GOG and Steam... less so on this.
Also, does ME:3 in this version still require Origin?

Good price otherwise.

EDIT: Never mind, answered at least this question via the site.

GMG said:
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR PRODUCT ACTIVATION. INTERNET CONNECTION, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS, INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT) AND REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE REQUIRED TO PLAY, ACCESS BONUS CONTENT (IF ANY) AND ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES (IF ANY). SERIAL CODE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE ORIGIN ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE. SERIAL CODE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EULAS AND ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE, ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES AND REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES, ONLINE SERVICES AND DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES.

I loathe Origin.

GMG is legit, bought a few things from them in the past, most recent purchase was BF Hardline Premium the other day.

I got the Trilogy for free a couple of years ago with the COD: Black Ops 2 fiasco. Disc 2 was labeled Black Ops 2 but the data on the disc was Mass Effect 3 disc 2 install.
The Mass Effect people gave away free copies of the trilogy if you sent them a picture of yourself holding the Black Ops 2 game.

Wish the trilogy included all the DLC, as it stands it only has a couple.

Wish the trilogy included all the DLC, as it stands it only has a couple.

At that point it's a waste then. Better to wait for Amazon to have it go on sale again. They had a similar deal for everything, all DLC, for I think $14.99.

Great deal!

Sadly there is no version of either ME2/ME3 that contains all of the DLC. Don't get me started on the price of the DLC as the game has aged... =(

At that point it's a waste then. Better to wait for Amazon to have it go on sale again. They had a similar deal for everything, all DLC, for I think $14.99.

It did not. Amazon doesn't sell any of the DLC nor do they sell a special version of Trilogy with the DLC. The only way to get the rest of the DLC is through Origin and buying those stupid Bioware points.

Big fan of Mass Effect, but I refuse to buy any game that requires Origin.

Back