Mass Effect issue

So yeah, I picked up Mass Effect during the summer sale and have finally gotten around to playing. Everything's going fine, enjoying the game, just became a Spectre and got teh Normady, etc but now when I try to resume my game I just spawn into an empty black world with Shepard just running in place...:eek:

Known issue? Easy (hopefully) fix? I tried searching but the black screen I kept seeing mentioned was the loading screen, which I don't think is the same issue? I dunno.

Never seen that issue happen. Try updating your display drivers?

Screenshot of the issue (obviously not showing him running in place :p) I should be in the engineering room of the Normandy where I did my last save, not a black hole!

2011072400001.jpg

Your save game is most probably corrupted. Like any RPG, save early and save often is a rule to follow. Because loosing a chunk of progress due to a corrupted save sucks!

:(

Guess I'll start over. I wasn't that far in, only just became a Spectre. Just wish I knew what caused the corruption...

ive never seen that and i have played mass effect over 10 times lol

only bug i ever realy ran into was the elvator bug were they would go in and not move and i would have to load a save

just save alot like not 1 save file but at least 3 or 4 :)

Back