Mass Effect bugs?

GOD'SlittleSERVANT

Supreme [H]ardness
Yeah yeah yeah, I decided to stay on the MAss Effect bandwagon and swing from it's nice like tarzan on roids, so what? It's been great so far (after the first planet), but now I have to use the galaxy map to go to different planets and when I go to the galaxy map it says "widow" on the top left of the screen. I press enter and some other buttons and then it goes to another planet and then to the milkey way then exits out of the galaxy map. Do I need to use this map to get to other planets? if so.. I'm screwed, right? Anyone else having this issue?

The solution is to go to the store and pay for a copy. Have fun with a great game.

Did you not google your problem?

If you did, then you know the problems is the Galaxy Map DOES NOT work with a cracked version.

Like ClearH20 said, the solution is to buy a copy.

Or, like you say your copy is legit (?), there is a fixed cracked executable that solves this problem.

The galaxy map has different views. Where it says Milky Way, it is zoomed out all the way. The different selections on that screen are clusters. Left click on a cluster and then you see different solar systems. Left click on a solar system and you see all the planets on that system. So there's three different levels (Galaxy, Cluster, System, iirc). Left click zooms in, right zooms out. Never had any issue with it on my copy.

i got it working. I do have the legit copy, but I did use the crack. I just registered it with the orignal exe and it's working fine now. Thanks.

ps. that stupid vehicle is annoying.

It depends on your definition of "boink". lol

I'll not give away any spoilers.

I already asked her for a kissa nd she gave me some bull shit excuse like I'm her commander or something. Psh.

He did *ask* for the spoiler. I'll just say it's late in the game.
Does the cracked exe improve start up times or performance at all?
There were reported performance issues with securom in NWN2.

I must have got 60 hours time in game now and havent found one bug :)

yeah, vehicle controls blow on 360.
psssh, i didn't do that human love, I'm into the space fever. heh heh heh all right.

There's a big bug with the paragon points on the 360. I came up on it by accident and figured, what the hell? and maxed out both paragon and that other one...I forgot the name, renegade or somethin?
Anyway, it's on some planet and you're supposed to search some monkeys or somethin for an item, if you keep searchin the monkey wit the item, you keep getting paragon points. So, if you come up on that quest and don't wanna use the bug, don't keep clickin that damn monkey!

Man, this game is getting better no doubt. I ran into a few bugs with the elevators. I'd go in, but it would just stay there. Now I usually do a quick save before I enter the elevators.

The fight with Benezia is bugged. Biotic attacks push Sheppard on top of rails/crates and he is unable to move. This is mentioned in the wiki.
Normally, this would not be a big deal, but in damned console-port fashion, you're stuck sitting through conversation/cutscenes from the latest save point.

let's see...

Encountered the Benezia bug.

Had a hell of a time trying to get the game running at first. Had to change permissions and set it to run in a different compatability mode. probably not *technically* a bug, but it was seriously annoying.

Also had an issue where I got out of the Mako on a heat advisory world, but couldn't get back to it by any route (tried tons of reloads and everythign I could think of) before the heat killed me. Ended up having to enable the cheat console to rectify that, which was seriously annoying.

let's see...

Also had an issue where I got out of the Mako on a heat advisory world, but couldn't get back to it by any route (tried tons of reloads and everythign I could think of) before the heat killed me. Ended up having to enable the cheat console to rectify that, which was seriously annoying.

You can return to the Normandy using the map even when on foot.

Well that would've saved a whole lot of frustration! Never noticed that. I *did* try hitting "N" as I would in the Mako to return, which did absolutely nothing, so I figured I had to be in the Mako. Ah, well.

Back