Mass Effect: Andromeda E3 Video

Early 2017? Awesome. Sign me up! ... I might need to play through ME1-2-3 before jumping into this one though. Such hardship. xD

It is an EA game so it sadly won't be on Steam.

Indeed. Ugh... I have Origin just so I could play ME3, and now Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Otherwise I never touch the stuff. Guess I'll have to have Andromeda too though. It's looking pretty cool!

I hope to God it doesn't suck.

They've shed a lot of their talent over the last 4-5 years and I'm honestly not sure if they have it in them to make good games anymore.

I hope to God it doesn't suck.

They've shed a lot of their talent over the last 4-5 years and I'm honestly not sure if they have it in them to make good games anymore.

Sometimes shedding the talent actually helps. Not always, but sometimes a little new blood helps, especially if those people revere what the company did before. Sometimes the talent loses sight of things. (think Bullfrog...)

Sometimes shedding the talent actually helps. Not always, but sometimes a little new blood helps, especially if those people revere what the company did before. Sometimes the talent loses sight of things. (think Bullfrog...)

I hope you're right, but the last 3 releases from Bioware have fallen well short of my expectations, especially from a writing perspective.

I hope you're right, but the last 3 releases from Bioware have fallen well short of my expectations, especially from a writing perspective.

I'm with you there. The reason I'm excited for Andromeda is mostly because they're bringing the focus back to exploring like ME1. (which was a big part of why I liked it) I like ME2 a lot, but it was definitely missing that aspect. I've started ME3 three times now, and haven't gotten hooked yet like the first two. Still plan to play through it, but the other ones grabbed me right from the start. I'm hoping they pull off some magic too.

With all the BS and flak they got form the ending in 3 I hope for their sake they put out a great product

I'll miss my FemShep, but they built an interesting universe so I'm vaguely optimistic. As long as they've learned from some of their mistakes.

Never played this series, just so many other games in my stock pile I never got to this. Guess I need to get busy and pick these up because this looks interesting. As much as I detest EA I guess I will bend a little.

Never played this series, just so many other games in my stock pile I never got to this. Guess I need to get busy and pick these up because this looks interesting. As much as I detest EA I guess I will bend a little.

These games and Mirror's Edge are the only reasons I've found to bend my no Origin rule. (luckily I got the first two on Steam though before the separation) Dead Space would be a contender too I suppose, but I got the first two of those on Steam too. :D

Reactions: AK0tA
like this
About 85% through my -- I stopped counting -- replay of the series (just landed on Horizon in ME3). I already want to start all over again.

ME4 won't be the same without me and my team, but I can't wait to play it.

I wish I had faith in this being good. I used to love Bioware games, and even many EA ones. They literally haven't released anything I like AT ALL in YEARS though, and boy I tried to like Dragon Age: Inquisition and some others. I think EA is done for, they're only hanging onto brand power at this point and that goodwill is ending for most people quickly.

Back