Mass Effect: Andromeda Combat Gameplay Video

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
This video is now trending at number eight and at nearly 1.6 million views, but even if you’ve seen it already, watch it again, damn it. Because this is the first Andromeda video I’ve seen that actually takes me back to the original games and how they were pretty fun.

This makes me even more excited for the release. Nostalgia from my ME1 days!

Just not my game series.....that entire video of 3rd person gaming looked boring as hell, like something from 2007 or so, simple move around and shoot mechanics, I still see a turn-based RPG. Dunno, I'm sure it will be epic, and the cover system is nice, but it still looks and feels 'stiff and crude'. Maybe stiff is the better adjective......your character has no mass, thank you 60fps....just a strange disconnect for me.

This is the only video I've seen that makes me excited for the next ME game I'm cautiously optimistic.

I really really hate the stupid offset third person camera. But hey I didnt play the mass effect games for the shooting.

It seems more of the same. No giant leap forward. But I'm fine with that. And finally there are more skills to choose from. I hope you can really specialize, and not forced to buy useless skills to unlock skills that you actually want.

Back