• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mass Effect 3 Launch Trailer

It's got a catchy date...that means Bioware is on a fixed schedule and they'll have to release it regardless of bugs in the game. No thanks.

Not to mention it's got Origin. That's bad enough. I might buy it for the 360 once it's in the clearance bucket.

Yeah, i noticed that too. Numerological symbolism still lives. :D

3-6-12
 
no need for the clearance bucket for me! got a great hook up for the game on tuesday a;sldkf;aslf I can't wait!
 
I'm completely torn. On one hand, that trailer was completely kick-ass, and I want to play that game hella-bad. On the other hand, I really hate being forced into using a distribution platform. EA is using Mass Effect's popularity and Bioware's creativity to force their shit on people. Additionally, I'm still playing Skyrim.

hmmmm...
 
Back
Top