Mass Effect 2 media Bonanza

Frraksurred

2[H]4U
Since the release of Dragon Age, Bioware has kicked it into gear where Mass Effect 2 is concerned. I'll forewarn you, if you want to avoid spoilers you will want to avoid these videos. Though Bioware claims these are only mild spoilers and they're still reserving "the big stuff", there is still a lot of info given away in the following trailers.

The latest trailer reveals additional enemies.. and perhaps a potential ally:

We also get a peek at an old friend from ME1 and a location on "Omega", one of the ports we'll be visiting, in this 9 minute long demo:

They've also detailed the "Collectors' Edition" for both 360 and PC (details in link):

To include the exclusive "Collectors" armor and weapon (among other things):

masseffect2_screenshot_028_1280x720.jpg

Pre-ordering bonuses have also been unveiled. Pre-ordering from GameStop grants you the "Terminus" armor and "M-490 Blackstorm" heavy weapon (Video takes a moment to load):

Pre-ordering from anywhere else (such as Amazon) grants you the "Inferno" armor and weapon:
masseffect2_screenshot_026_1280x720.jpg

All in all, it has been a good week to be a Mass Effect fan. :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I watched that enemies trailer today. ME2 is gonna be sick!!! :)

Looks awesome!! I hope there are no more elevator music levels

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. The only game in the last 30 years that I have anticipated with as much glee as ME2 is Star Wars The Old Republic.

Impressive looking textures, I like. I really need to buckle down and beat the First one.

There are several other videos and screen shots on their Media page, most of which can be downloaded in HD. The game just keeps looking better all the time. Jan. 26th can not come fast enough!

--

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. The only game in the last 30 years that I have anticipated with as much glee as ME2 is Star Wars The Old Republic.

Agreed. I haven't been this hyped about a game since Deus Ex.

--

Impressive looking textures, I like. I really need to buckle down and beat the First one.

It took me awhile my first run through, but by the time I'd polished off "Insanity" I had so much stuff I could blow through it all in two or three evenings. I've got several characters to port into ME2 now. I think my Vanguard is my favorite. After adding the bonus weapon (assault rifle) little stands in his way, lol.

man i guess this means i actually have to play the first one.. game looks good though..

Back