• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Marvell Ports and Raid 0

Zontar

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
27
I have two 500GB drives in RAID 0 on existing intel ports. I recieved notice that the intel 3Gbps ports have been marked as defective and the recommended workaround is to connect any drives to the Marvell 6 Gbps ports.

If I plug in the drives into the Marvell ports, will they continue to function as RAID 0 drives? I am using an Asus P8P67 Pro motherboard.
 
Different color/ports means different controller. Does your marvell controller support RAID0?
 
Back
Top